At no charge to you or your insurance company, the technicians at Auto Glass Professionals will vacuum up the broken glass in your vehicle.
Insurance Claims Made Easy
Auto Glass Professionals is an approved and authorized auto glass replacement company for all major insurance companies. Our friendly staff will help you set up your insurance claim and take care of all your paperwork and billing. Give us a call today at 612-340-9600.
If you do not have auto glass coverage on your vehicle we offer competitive pricing and accept cash and all major credit cards for payment.
Free Professional Mobile Service
Our mobile vans, no matter the season, are equipped to replace all windshields and types of auto glass at your location. Being conscious of our eco-footprint, Auto Glass Professionals recently purchased new mobile vans that have cut our fuel consumption in half. By doing this not only is our service healthier for the environment but we are able to keep our mobile auto glass service free of charge. No matter where you are during the day, our installers will come to you to replace or repair your auto glass.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Windshield and Auto Glass Replacement
Auto Glass Professionals has a lifetime warranty on all of our workmanship.
- All windshields installed by an Auto Glass Professional installer are warrantied against leaking or wind noises. All moving parts, such as a door glass, are guaranteed to work properly and smoothly.
- All of the auto glass installed by Auto Glass Professionals is guaranteed to be free of manufacture’s defects.
- If a part we installed is found to be faulty, distorted, or a stress crack occurs, those are covered under our warranty.
Limitations of warranty
- If rust is found to be present during a windshield installation we cannot warrant the install. Rust will compromise the bond of the glass to the body of your vehicle and may cause leaks, air noises, and in extreme cases may cause a safety issue.
- Each dealer-supplied part comes with the dealer’s warranty only. We will provide you with a lifetime warranty on our workmanship; however, unfortunately, many dealerships no longer accept returned parts that have been installed without charging a hefty restocking fee. For this reason, we cannot warrant the part.
- Auto Glass Professionals will not reimburse for any out of pocket fees occurred due to third party inspection fees or repairs unless previously approved by Auto Glass Professionals management.
- Any issues with the work performed or the part itself should be communicated directly with our office. We will do our utmost to resolve them promptly.
- As long as you own your vehicle, our warranty applies.
If you have any questions or concerns, please give our office a call at 612-340-9600.