Reliable Windshield Replacement
At Auto Glass Professionals, we take your safety very seriously. Each of our technicians is trained in the proper use of all materials used in the windshield replacement process. Also, we only use the highest quality products available. This guarantees that your replacement will be done properly and will meet or exceed the federal motor vehicle safety standards.
Insurance Claims Made Easy
Auto Glass Professionals is an approved and authorized auto glass replacement company for all major insurance companies. Our friendly staff will help you set up your insurance claim and take care of all your paperwork and billing. Give us a call to day at 612-340-9600.
If you do not have auto glass repair coverage on your vehicle we offer competitive pricing and accept cash and all major credit cards for payment.
Did you know that your windshield is a vital part of your vehicle’s safety system?
Your car’s windshield is there for more than just driver visibility and aesthetics, it is one of the most critical safety components of your vehicle. It provides support to the roof, prevents passengers from being ejected in head-on collisions, and ensures the proper deployment of airbags.
Prior to the 1970s, cars were made with a heavy steel skeleton frame that provided support for the roof and sides of the vehicle in an accident. Since then, auto manufacturers have been making vehicles with lighter alloy materials which makes them more fuel-efficient and low-profile but weakens the roof support system. In addition to that, airbags are now commonly used on vehicles and use the windshield as a backboard. Engineers have now designed windshields to make up for the deficiencies caused by all of these factors and are responsible for up to 45%-60% of a car’s support and safety, especially in case of a rollover. This is why it’s important to have your windshield repaired or replaced in the event of any damage.
This is what safewindshields.org had to say about it:
“The windshield is an integral part of the safety restraint system in your car. It keeps the roof from crushing in on you in a rollover, it allows the airbags to deploy in the correct position to cushion passengers and prevents you and your family from being ejected in a serious collision. It’s important to your family’s safety that the auto glass in your vehicle be installed properly.”
At Auto Glass Professionals, we are committed to your safety.
- We always install according to AGRSS standards.
- All of the glass we use is OE (original equipment) or OEE (original equipment-equivalent)
- Your new windshield is bonded to your vehicle using a urethane, manufactured by SIKA, that meets or exceeds Federal Motor Vehicle Standards FMVSS 212 & FMVSS 216.
- Our installers are trained and certified yearly by SIKA
Free Professional Mobile Service
Our mobile vans, no matter the season, are equipped to replace all windshields and types of auto glass at your location. Being conscious of our eco-footprint, Auto Glass Professionals recently purchased new mobile vans that have cut our fuel consumption in half. By doing this not only is our service healthier for the environment but we are able to keep our mobile auto glass repair service free of charge. No matter where you are during the day, our installers will come to you to replace or repair your auto glass.
Back on the Road in No Time
In addition to the time-saving convenience of our mobile service, we also use a urethane that has a safe drive time of one hour. This urethane is of the highest quality and has been specially formulated and engineered by SIKA to work in our extreme temperatures while still maintaining a safe drive time of one hour. This means you are safely back on the road one hour after the tech sets your new windshield into place.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All windshield repairs performed by Auto Glass Professionals come with a lifetime warranty and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- In the event your rock chip cracks either during or after the repair, Auto Glass Professionals will apply the cost of the repair toward the cost of a new windshield installed by Auto Glass Professionals.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with the repair, we will apply the cost of the repair toward the cost of a new windshield installed by Auto Glass Professionals.
Windshield and Auto Glass Replacement
Auto Glass Professionals has a lifetime warranty on all of our workmanship.
- All windshields installed by an Auto Glass Professionals installer are warrantied against leaking or wind noises. All moving parts, such as a door glass, are guaranteed to work properly and smoothly.
- All of the auto glass installed by Auto Glass Professionals is guaranteed to be free of manufacture’s defects.
- If a part we installed is found to be faulty, distorted, or a stress crack occurs, those are covered under our warranty.
Limitations of warranty
- If rust is found to be present during a windshield installation we cannot warrant the install. Rust will compromise the bond of the glass to the body of your vehicle and may cause leaks, air noises, and in extreme cases may cause a safety issue.
- Each dealer-supplied part comes with the dealer’s warranty only. We will provide you with a lifetime warranty on our workmanship; however, unfortunately, many dealerships no longer accept returned parts that have been installed without charging a hefty restocking fee. For this reason, we cannot warrant the part.
- Auto Glass Professionals will not reimburse for any out of pocket fees occurred due to third party inspection fees or auto glass repairs unless previously approved by Auto Glass Professionals management.
- Any issues with the work or the part itself should be communicated directly with our office. We will do our utmost to resolve them promptly
- As long as you own your vehicle, our auto glass warranty applies.
If you have any questions or concerns, please give our office a call at