Reliable Windshield Replacement
At Auto Glass Professionals, we take your safety very seriously. Each of our technicians is trained in the proper use of all materials used in the windshield replacement process. Also, we only use the highest quality products available. This guarantees that your replacement will be done properly and will meet or exceed the federal motor vehicle safety standards.
Insurance Claims Made Easy
- We always install according to AGRSS standards.
- All of the glass we use is OE (original equipment) or OEE (original equipment-equivalent)
- Your new windshield is bonded to your vehicle using a urethane, manufactured by SIKA, that meets or exceeds Federal Motor Vehicle Standards FMVSS 212 & FMVSS 216.
- Our installers are trained and certified yearly by SIKA
Free Professional Mobile Service
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- In the event your rock chip cracks either during or after the repair, Auto Glass Professionals will apply the cost of the repair toward the cost of a new windshield installed by Auto Glass Professionals.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with the repair, we will apply the cost of the repair toward the cost of a new windshield installed by Auto Glass Professionals.
- All windshields installed by an Auto Glass Professionals installer are warrantied against leaking or wind noises. All moving parts, such as a door glass, are guaranteed to work properly and smoothly.
- All of the auto glass installed by Auto Glass Professionals is guaranteed to be free of manufacture’s defects.
- If a part we installed is found to be faulty, distorted, or a stress crack occurs, those are covered under our warranty.
- If rust is found to be present during a windshield installation we cannot warrant the install. Rust will compromise the bond of the glass to the body of your vehicle and may cause leaks, air noises, and in extreme cases may cause a safety issue.
- Each dealer-supplied part comes with the dealer’s warranty only. We will provide you with a lifetime warranty on our workmanship; however, unfortunately, many dealerships no longer accept returned parts that have been installed without charging a hefty restocking fee. For this reason, we cannot warrant the part.
- Auto Glass Professionals will not reimburse for any out of pocket fees occurred due to third party inspection fees or auto glass repairs unless previously approved by Auto Glass Professionals management.
- Any issues with the work or the part itself should be communicated directly with our office. We will do our utmost to resolve them promptly
- As long as you own your vehicle, our auto glass warranty applies.